Re: [HACKERS] Protect syscache from bloating with negative cacheentries

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Protect syscache from bloating with negative cacheentries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you for reviewing this.

At Sat, 2 Sep 2017 12:12:47 +1200, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote in
<CAEepm=3wqPFFSKP_yhkuHLZtOOwZskGuHJdSctVnbHQ4DFEH+Q@mail.gmail.com>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
> <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> > This patch have had interferences from several commits after the
> > last submission. I amended this patch to follow them (up to
> > f97c55c), removed an unnecessary branch and edited some comments.
>
> Hi Kyotaro-san,
>
> This applies but several regression tests fail for me.  Here is a
> sample backtrace:

Sorry for the silly mistake. STAEXTNAMENSP and STATRELATTINH was
missing additional elements in their definitions. Somehow I've
removed them.

The attached patch doesn't crash by regression test. And fixed
some typos pointed by Robert and found by myself.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center