Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
None wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thank you. I'm using 9.6. I found all the available options in the
> 'postgresql.conf' file on the server itself. The explanations are good, but
> I was looking for something like this:
>
> # minimal, archive, hot_standby, or logical
>
> I saw the 'replica' option in the documentation, but not in the conf file
> itself, so I dunno if it's supported.

Hmm.  Commit b555ed810267 (in 9.6) removed values 'archive' and
'hot_standby' and introduced 'replica' to substitute them, and updated
postgresql.conf.sample to account for that.  If you're using a
postgresql.conf file that has the outdated comment, I'm guessing that
the conf file was copied from an older installation somehow (which is
very common since the file largely remains compatible).

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Need help finding all possible parameters for wal_level