[BUGS] BUG #14783: The ODBC administration tool crashes when I configure64-bit pgsqlOdbc

От somda3florent@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14783: The ODBC administration tool crashes when I configure64-bit pgsqlOdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14783
Logged by:          Florent Somda
Email address:      somda3florent@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.13
Operating system:   Windows server 2012 R2 64 bits

Hi,
I need help please. I downloaded and installed both psqlodbc_09_06_0400-x64
and psqlodbc_09_06_0410-x86.
In the odbc administration tool, I configure correctly 32-bit version but
when I choose the 64-bit version, the administration tool crashes. However,
I need the 64-bit version of pgsqlOdbc to configure my universe in
Information Design tools 64bits for BI Platform 4.0 installed on Windows
Server 2012 R2.
Is there a way to resolve or bypass this bug?

Please can i have help