Re: [HACKERS] Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

> I can confirm that I see the same errors on Arch Linux with latest
> updates when PostgreSQL is compiled with --with-libxml and/or
> --with-libxslt. I submitted a few details on bugs.archlinux.org [1]
> since probably not all Arch Linux maintainers know how to reproduce an
> issue.
>
> [1]: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/55134

TWIMC I've also described a workaround there.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Regressions failures with libxml2 on ArchLinux