Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation
Дата
Список psycopg
> Here is the script again:

Improved and attached for convenience.

Replace database name and user name inside it.

Run it with or without "show_problem" as the first and only
command line argument.

> Meanwhile I will try to somehow run a debug build.

Debian does not offer a debug build as far as I can tell and,
consequently, setting

    PSYCOPG_DEBUG=1

does not have any effect.

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Вложения

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation