[BUGS] BUG #14777: Postgres Installation not Successful.

От mithscool74@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14777: Postgres Installation not Successful.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14777
Logged by:          Mithilesh Sutrave
Email address:      mithscool74@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.5.7
Operating system:   Linux 5.6

I am installing Postgres 9.5 on REDHAT 5.6. However during installation I am
facing few errors of dependencies. I installed
"pgdg-redhat96-9.6-3.noarch.rpm" which was executed successfully.Later when
I executed "yum install postgres95" I got the dependency error for
"libpq5.8-9.5.7-alt1.x86_64.rpm". Then during investigation of this error I
got another dependency error for "libc.so.6" and others.

Now can anyone please help me with the complete package of postgres95 with
all the dependencies for RHEL 5.6 which can lead to successful installation
of PostgreSQL.

Thanks !!