Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL not setting OpenSSL session id context?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL not setting OpenSSL session id context?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-08-04 07:22:42 +0300, Shay Rojansky wrote:
> I'm still not convinced of the risk/problem of simply setting the session
> id context as I explained above (rather than disabling the optimization),
> but of course either solution resolves my problem.

How would that do anything? Each backend has it's own local
memory. I.e. any cache state that openssl would maintain wouldn't be
useful. If you want to take advantage of features around this you really
need to cache tickets in shared memory...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL not setting OpenSSL session id context?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL not setting OpenSSL session id context?