Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Submitting a package to pgdg

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Submitting a package to pgdg
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Jeremy Finzel 2017-08-02 <CAMa1XUiLSzVw6jDLUkP1-=6utOzh665G+UmXf6zgdOH87=f8eg@mail.gmail.com>
> Hi All -
>
> How do I submit a package to be hosted on pgdg?  Sorry if I've overlooked
> this in your docs.  I am looking to package this:
> https://github.com/enova/pgl_ddl_deploy

Hi,

it's basically the same as packaging it for Debian - and in fact, I'd
prefer if all pgdg packages were in sync with Debian/unstable.

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers has a few pointers to
resources for that, but you don't need to go through the full
processes there, if your package builds fine, passes the lintian
checks, and has a proper copyright file, I can do the necessary
uploads.

See pg_buildext(1) and dh_make_pgxs(1) (needs a recent
postgresql-server-dev-all package) for more details.

Thanks for the contribution,
Christoph