[BUGS] BUG #14766: Timed out waiting for server startup

От rajeshkmr921@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14766: Timed out waiting for server startup
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14766
Logged by:          rajesh
Email address:      rajeshkmr921@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.0
Operating system:   Windows 8

Hi there,
I have installed 9.6 Postgres in windows8 R2 server. Here my problem is i am
not able to start a service using service.msc
when i was trying to start the postgresql service then it showing
following error message "The postgres-x64-9.6 service on Local Computer started then stopped. Some
services stop automatically if they are not beeing used by other services or
programs."

and i can see one error message the is Windows ErrorLogs:
"Timed out waiting for server startup"

so please how i can resolve my problem.