Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Recognition Guidelines Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>> So, "community event" constitutes #1 and will be on the website
>> different from what we have now?
>
> Nothing is changing on what is being published to the website right now, it is still following the aforementioned
linkI posted.

Ok, in my understanding the only way to be recognized by users that
the event is a "community event" is, for the organizers to stat the
"we are PostgreSQL community event" by themselves.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan