Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-07-28 09:29:58 -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 10:08:57PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> > For me that means the policy isn't quite right.  It's not like I can
> > force Tom to review the patch at a specific date. But the thread has
> > been progressing steadily over the last days, so I'm not particularly
> > concerned.
>
> Your colleagues achieve compliance despite uncertainty; for inspiration, I
> recommend examining Alvaro's status updates as examples of this.  The policy
> currently governs your open items even if you disagree with it.

That's just process over substance.  Publishing repeated "I'll look at
it again in $small_n days" doesn't really provide something useful.

Anyway, I'll commit it after another pass in ~1 week if it doesn't get a
review till then, but I assume it'll.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows