Re: [GENERAL] Developer GUI tools for PostgreSQL

От Thore Boedecker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Developer GUI tools for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 26.07.17 - 18:41, Tiffany Thang wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to PostgreSQL. I'm looking for a developer tool that works
> similarly to TOAD or SQL Developer for Oracle/MySQL which would allow me to
> view and make DDL changes to database objects and create data models. It
> would be a plus if I can use the same tool to perform some database
> administration tasks.

I've grown quite fond of pgModeler:
https://www.pgmodeler.com.br/

It's working really nice, has some layout validation checks, good
visualization features, easy to use and if you really need you can
also put in some SQL statements by hand.

It lacks however some administration capabilities so it's best used
with pgAdmin (or use the pgsql cli).

Cheers,
Thore

--