Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger

От
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 3:18 PM, PAWAN SHARMA <er.pawanshr0963@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM, PAWAN SHARMA
> <er.pawanshr0963@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am facing below error while parsing log file.
> >
> > [postgres@abc pgaudit]$ pgbadger -f stderr postgres-2017-07-25_121445.csv
> > Can't locate Text/CSV_XS.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5
> > /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
> > /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
> > /bin/pgbadger line 2620.

> Running make install
> "/usr/bin/perl" -MExtUtils::Command::MM -e 'cp_nonempty' -- CSV_XS.bs blib/arch/auto/Text/CSV_XS/CSV_XS.bs 644
> Manifying 1 pod document
> Files found in blib/arch: installing files in blib/lib into architecture dependent library tree
> Installing /root/perl5/lib/perl5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Text/CSV_XS/CSV_XS.so
> Installing /root/perl5/lib/perl5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Text/CSV_XS.pm
> Installing /root/perl5/man/man3/Text::CSV_XS.3pm
> Appending installation info to /root/perl5/lib/perl5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/perllocal.pod
>   HMBRAND/Text-CSV_XS-1.31.tgz
>   /bin/make install  -- OK
> [postgres@abc pgaudit]$ pgbadger -f stderr postgres-2017-07-26_000000.csv  -o abc.html
> Can't locate Text/CSV_XS.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/ perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /bin/pgbadger line
2620.

You have an environment problem in that the 2 different users have a different
PATH and you're getting 2 different perl executables, or at least that's what
it looks like to me. Please note that where you installed the module to is not
listed in the @INC of the other command.

I saw in another post that you have it fixed, but all you've done (from what I
can see) is that you've only put a band-aide on the problem not fixed the root issue
because you've installed the module into 2 different places. The root problem should
still exist.

You can run with a custom perl, we do; but that also means you must make sure
that all apps use it by setting PATH and PERLLIB appropriately, usually by
changing a system file and making sure all environments source it. If you do that,
then PgBadger will work just fine -and- use the same perl as all of your other programs.

HTH,
Kevin

От: PAWAN SHARMA
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: getting error while parsing log file using pgbadger
От: Dmitry Lazurkin
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Perfomance of IN-clause with many elements and possible solutions