[DOCS] pg_dump "Access is denied" Windows 10

От robinwin@tpg.com.au
Тема [DOCS] pg_dump "Access is denied" Windows 10
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/app-pgdump.html

I have been having outstanding trouble trying to get this to succeed with
out any success in Windows 10.  I keep getting the message "Access is
denied".  I am the Admin. of the account and log into the dos console as
admin but still am denied, both with dumping it to the root folder
(C:\Program Files\Postgres or to another, 'tmp', which hangs off the root.
Could you include in this documentation possible problems and fixes to this
because I can't find any.