Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Masahiko, Michael,

* Masahiko Sawada (sawada.mshk@gmail.com) wrote:
> > This is beginning to shape.
>
> Sorry, I missed lots of typo in the last patch. All comments from you
> are incorporated into the attached latest patch and I've checked it
> whether there is other typos. Please review it.

I've taken an initial look through the patch and it looks pretty
reasonable.  I need to go over it in more detail and work through
testing it myself next.

I expect to commit this (with perhaps some minor tweaks primairly around
punctuation/wording), barring any issues found, on Wednesday or Thursday
of this week.

Noah,

I'll provide an update regarding this open item by COB, Thursday July
20th.

Thanks!

Stephen