Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump

От Fabrízio Mello
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Add --no-comments to skip COMMENTs with pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            tested, passed

It's a very simple change and I have not to complain about source and documentation changes.

But I wonder the lack of tap tests of this new pg_dump behavior. Shouldn't we add tap tests?

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Something for the TODO list: deprecating abstime and friends
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Something for the TODO list: deprecating abstime and friends