Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
After going over this a bunch more times, I found other problems.  For
example, I noticed that if I create a temporary slot in one session,
then another session would rightly go to sleep if it tries to drop that
slot.  But the slot goes away when the first session disconnects, so I'd
expect the sleeping session to get a signal and wake up, but that
doesn't happen.

I'm going to continue to look at this and report back Tuesday 18th.