[BUGS] BUG #14744: Uninstaller failed to remove saved password for pgAdmin 4.

От basil.bourque@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14744: Uninstaller failed to remove saved password for pgAdmin 4.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14744
Logged by:          Basil Bourque
Email address:      basil.bourque@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10beta1
Operating system:   macOS Sierra 10.12.5

I used the bundled uninstaller Mac app to un-install the Beta 1 from a Mac.
I manually deleted the entire /Library/Postgres folder to kill the nested
data folder.

I then installed Beta 2.

Upon starting pgAdmin 4, I got an error message about being unable to
decrypt the saved password. My bug report here today is not really about the
error message. My concern is that uninstaller failed to remove the saved
password for pgAdmin. Or perhaps the saved password *was* removed but some
indicator of its presence remained. Either way, the uninstaller is not
completely uninstalling.