Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 underDebian Jessie

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 underDebian Jessie
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Justin Ossevoort 2017-07-12 <825f8b83-d727-f79f-0a5e-173f499f78f1@quarantainenet.nl>
> Hello Cristoph,
>
> Thanks for the quick action.
>
> I have installed postgresql-common and postgresql-client-common from
> pgdg-testing and made sure I had no lingering '/etc/init.d/postgresql@9.4-*'
> file.
>
> I then succesfully downgraded and upgraded the postgresql-9.4 package
> without errors, so the fix appears to have solved our problems.

Thanks for the test!

I just promoted the package, should hit the mirrors right now.

Christoph

От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: [pgsql-pkg-debian] postgresql-common updated to version 184.pgdg+1