Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 underDebian Jessie

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 underDebian Jessie
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To Justin Ossevoort 2017-07-10 <20170710142125.5tbderithauaiklb@msg.df7cb.de>
> Re: Justin Ossevoort 2017-07-10 <a11f802e-f4ca-91ac-122c-49be2bf6a1ed@quarantainenet.nl>
> > This line effectively checks if we're running upstart (no, we're using
> > systemd) or if there is an executable in /etc/init.d. Adding a 'set -x' to
> > the script shows us it checks:
> >
> >   testexec /etc/init.d/postgresql@9.4-*
> >
> > Which doesn't exist and this the program exists with code 102, causing the
> > prerm scrip to fail in turn.
>
> Oh, ok. I tested several combinations of OS and with/without systemd,
> but apparently missed jessie+systemd. Will investigate and publish a
> fix.

Luckily the fix was pretty easy, namely using deb-systemd-invoke
instead of invoke-rc.d. New packages are available via the
*-pgdg-testing suites, it would be nice if you could give them a try.

I'll do some more testing tomorrow and then put them live.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-postgresql/postgresql-common.git/commit/?id=1a2173a00f7296534d50257d917343117448b39c

Thanks again for the report and the analysis,
Christoph

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 underDebian Jessie
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Problems upgrading postgresql-9.4 under DebianJessie