Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch wrote:

> The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Peter,
> since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
> item.

I volunteer to own this item.  My next update is going to be on or
before Friday 7th at 19:00 Chilean time, though I don't think I can have
this ready before then.  I expect a fix for this to miss next week's
beta release, but I'll try to get it done sooner.