Re: [HACKERS] Small patch for pg_basebackup argument parsing

От Ryan Murphy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Small patch for pg_basebackup argument parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pierre,

I tried to apply your patch to test it (though reading Robert's last comment it seems we wish to have it adjusted
beforecommitting)... but in any case I was not able to apply your patch to the tip of the master branch (my git apply
failed). I'm setting this to Waiting On Author for a new patch, and I also agree with Robert that the test can be
simplerand can go in the other order.  If you don't have time to make another patch, let me know, I may be able to make
one.

Thanks!
Ryan

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2017-09 - How do I know what commit toapply patches to
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CommitFest 2017-09 - How do I know what commit to applypatches to