Re: [HACKERS] Race conditions with WAL sender PID lookups

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Race conditions with WAL sender PID lookups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 06:52:14PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > I think I'm done with the walsender half of this patch; I still need to
> > review the walreceiver part.  I will report back tomorrow 19:00 CLT.
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

Real life took over.  I'll report before tomorrow same time.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Request more documentation for incompatibility ofparallelism and plpgsql exec_run_select
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Request more documentation for incompatibility of parallelism and plpgsql exec_run_select