Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:59:43PM +0100, Andrew Gierth wrote:

>  Andrew> Unfortunately I've been delayed over the past couple of days,
>  Andrew> but I have Thomas' latest patchset in hand and will be working
>  Andrew> on it over the rest of the week. Status update by 23:59 BST on
>  Andrew> Sun 18th, by which time I hope to have everything finalized
>  Andrew> (all three issues, not just the inheritance one).
>
> I have, I believe, completed my review of the patchset. My conclusion is
> that the fix appears to be sound and I haven't been able to find any
> further issues with it; so I think Thomas's patches should be committed
> as-is. Unless anyone objects I will do this within the next few days.
>
> (Any preferences for whether it should be one commit or 3 separate ones?)

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com