Re: [HACKERS] improve release-note for pg_current_logfile()

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] improve release-note for pg_current_logfile()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Add function pg_current_logfile() to read syslog's current stderr and csvlog output file names (Gilles Darold)
>
> This confused me because "syslog" is one of method for logging as well
> as stderr and csvlog. I guess it is intended syslogger, but I think that
> "logging collector" is more convenient for users because this is used in
> the pg_current_logfile() documentation.

His proposal is changing the line above to:

Add function pg_current_logfile() to read logging collector's current stderr and csvlog output file names (Gilles
Darold)

Looks reasonable fix to me. If there's no objection, I will commit
this.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii