[HACKERS] Re: BUG #14680: startup process on standby encounter a deadlock ofTwoPhaseStateLock when redo 2PC xlog

От Noah Misch
Тема [HACKERS] Re: BUG #14680: startup process on standby encounter a deadlock ofTwoPhaseStateLock when redo 2PC xlog
Дата
Ответы [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #14680: startup process on standby encounter adeadlock of TwoPhaseStateLock when redo 2PC xlog  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 11:17:38PM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 04, 2017 at 10:24:30PM +0000, Noah Misch wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 01:07:53AM -0700, Michael Paquier wrote:

> > > Attached is what I was thinking about for reference. I just came back
> > > from a long flight and I am pretty tired, so my brain may have missed
> > > something. I'll take again a look at this issue on Monday, an open
> > > item has been added for now.
> >
> > [Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]
> >
> > The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Simon,
> > since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
> > item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
> > v10 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
> > open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
> > this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
> > discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
> > well in advance of shipping v10.  Consequently, I will appreciate your efforts
> > toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.
> >
> > [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED.  This PostgreSQL 10 open item is long past due
for your status update.  Please reacquaint yourself with the policy on open
item ownership[1] and then reply immediately.  If I do not hear from you by
ownership without further notice.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com