Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade and missing loadable libraries

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade and missing loadable libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have seen a few reports where people are getting this pg_upgrade
> error:
>
>     Your installation references loadable libraries that are missing
>     from the new installation.  You can add these libraries to the
>     new installation, or remove the functions using them from the
>     old installation.  A list of problem libraries is in the file:
>
>         ./loadable_libraries.txt
>
> and the file contains:
>
>     could not load library "$libdir/pgpool-regclass":
>     ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/pgpool-regclass": No such file or directory
>
> The problem is that there is no indicate of which database to look in.

I think it'd be better to be exhaustive about the report, i.e. report
all problems in all databases, if possible.  Doing repeated pg_upgrade
attempts until you've nailed all the problems is boring ...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade and missing loadable libraries
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_upgrade and missing loadable libraries