Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Vladimir Borodin 2017-05-02 <6088D0F5-9ABD-4C8C-A166-43374CE8DBB2@simply.name>
> Hi all.
>
> Is there any reason for not saving previous versions of packages in the repo for some time? I.e. with pg_partman 3.0
version2.6.4 has been removed from the repo while these versions are not backward compatible. It would be cool to have
thesame behaviour as in the yum.postgresql.org <http://yum.postgresql.org/>.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160731194944.amiwidhsoqh4osac%40msg.df7cb.de

We are looking around if we can find a repository software to replace
"reprepro" that supports keeping old versions around inside the
repository, but that hasn't led anywhere yet.

Christoph

От: Vladimir Borodin
Сообщение: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Packages version
От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: [pgsql-pkg-debian] pg-repack updated to version 1.4.0.1-1.pgdg+1