Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Дерево обсуждения
[GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (Ron Ben, )
 Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  ("David G. Johnston", )
 Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (Ron Ben, )
  Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (Scott Marlowe, )
  Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (Adrian Klaver, )
  Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (vinny, )
  Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  ("Christofer C. Bell", )
  Re: [GENERAL] Not sure this should be asked here but...  (Vincent Veyron, )
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 12:31:29 +0200
Ron Ben <> wrote:

> A simple open source forum system can be enough simetng like php-bb
> example: warez-bb.org
>
> the installation of such system is like 1 hour of work.
>
> In my point of view something like stack overflow is the best but i'm not sure if it's open source.

Don't waste your time, there is one already :

https://www.reddit.com/r/PostgreSQL/

--
                    Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://compta.libremen.com