[DOCS] Regular expression case sensitivity documentation inconcistency

От evanbennett79@gmail.com
Тема [DOCS] Regular expression case sensitivity documentation inconcistency
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/functions-matching.html

PostgreSQL 9.6 Manual: 9.7.3.5. Regular Expression Matching Rules

States "If case-independent matching is specified" which I think should be
"If case-insensitive matching is specified".

* The term "independent" is not used anywhere else on the page.
* When searching the page for case insensitivity this important paragraph
gets skipped. I had to resort to searching for "case" and skipping the
irrelevant results.

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Window function docs
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Window function docs