Re: [HACKERS] logical replication worker and statistics

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical replication worker and statistics
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical replication worker and statistics
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 05, 2017 at 05:02:18PM +0300, Stas Kelvich wrote:
> > On 27 Mar 2017, at 18:59, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Logical replication worker should call pgstat_report_stat()?
> >> Currently it doesn't seem to do that and no statistics about
> >> table accesses by logical replication workers are collected.
> >> For example, this can prevent autovacuum from working on
> >> those tables properly.
> >
> > Yeah, that doesn't sound good.
>
> Seems that nobody is working on this, so i’m going to create the patch.

[Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]

The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 10 open item.  Peter,
since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
item.  If some other commit is more relevant or if this does not belong as a
v10 open item, please let us know.  Otherwise, please observe the policy on
open item ownership[1] and send a status update within three calendar days of
this message.  Include a date for your subsequent status update.  Testers may
discover new open items at any time, and I want to plan to get them all fixed
well in advance of shipping v10.  Consequently, I will appreciate your efforts
toward speedy resolution.  Thanks.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com