Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql

От John Iliffe
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday 08 April 2017 09:20:46 Daniel Verite wrote:
>     John Iliffe wrote:
> > The proper socket does exist:
> >
> > -------------------------------------
> > ls -al /tmp | grep PGSQL
> > srwxrwxrwx.  1 postgres postgres    0 Apr  7 16:53 .s.PGSQL.5432
> > -rw-------.  1 postgres postgres   49 Apr  7 16:53 .s.PGSQL.5432.lock
>
> Maybe the httpd service lives in another namespace,
> e.g. it's chrooted. What if you try:
>  <?php echo file_exists("/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"); ?>

Basically, nothing.

If I include it in an Apache script exactly as suggested, then the script
puts out a blank screen, no error messages.

I used the result in an 'if' statement and it apparently returns false, but
that could be an artefact of nothing being returned by file_exists().  It is
possible that since the "file" is really a socket, and not a file or
directory as required by the documentation, it is not found by however
file_exists() looks for files.

There is no error log entry from either Apache or PHP.

> Best regards,

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Unable to connect to Postgresql