Re: [GENERAL] A change in the Debian install

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: [GENERAL] A change in the Debian install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 12:05:51AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> rob stone <floriparob@gmail.com> writes:
> > Upgraded to version 9.6.2-2 and these are the log entries on start-up:-
>
> > 2017-04-05 08:03:29 AESTLOG:  test message did not get through on
> > socket for statistics collector

> (But ... these statements are based on an assumption of out-of-the-
> box Postgres behavior.  I would not exactly put it past the Debian
> packagers to have decided to change this for reasons of their own,
> and their track record of telling us about such decisions is many
> miles south of abysmal.  So you might look at whatever patches
> are in the Debian package to see if there's anything touching
> pgstat.c's socket-setup logic.)

PG 9.6 works just fine for me on mostly-Stable and Testing++
Debian systems.

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Archiving data to another server using copy,psql with pipe
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Archiving data to another server using copy, psql withpipe