Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I pushed 0002 after some makeup, since it's just cosmetic and not
controversial.  Here's 0003 rebased on top of it.

(Also, I took out the gin and gist changes: it would be wrong to change
that unconditionally, because the 0xFFFF pattern appears in indexes that
would be pg_upgraded.  We need a different strategy, if we want to
enable WARM on GiST/GIN indexes.)