PostgresOpen SV 2017 in San Francisco - Call For Papers!

От Stephen Frost
Тема PostgresOpen SV 2017 in San Francisco - Call For Papers!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Greetings!

The Call For Papers for PostgresOpen SV 2017 is now open!

PostgresOpen and PGConf SV have joined forces this year to put on a
fantastic conference taking place in downtown San Francisco from
September 6th to 8th.

If you are working with PostgreSQL, please go here and submit a talk!

https://2017.postgresopen.org/callforpapers/

Presentations can be on any topic related to PostgreSQL, including, but
not limited to, case studies, experiences, tools and utilities,
migration stories, existing features, new feature development,
benchmarks, performance tuning, and more!

The 2017 PostgresOpen Committee looks forward to bringing the best
PostgreSQL presentations and tutorials from speakers around the world to
San Francisco!  We're only able to do that with support from our great
sponsors!

We are extremely pleased to announce our Diamond launch sponsors for
PostgresOpen 2017:

2ndQuadrant - https://www.2ndquadrant.com/

CitusData - https://www.citusdata.com/

and our Gold sponsors, VividCortex and Amazon Web Services!  Keep an eye
on https://2017.postgresopen.org/sponsors/ for updates.

If you are interested in sponsoring, please visit our sponsoring
campaign:

https://2017.postgresopen.org/becomesponsor/

PostgresOpen is an Associated Project of the United States PostgreSQL
Assocation (PgUS)!  Without PgUS, we would not be able to run these
conferences each year, nor support the many PUGs around the country,
so please visit https://postgresql.us and consider becoming a member to
help promote the growth and education of PostgreSQL in the US!

Anyone and everyone in the PostgreSQL community is encouraged to submit
a talk.  Talks will be accepted up until May 29th, Anywhere on Earth
(AoE), also known as: 2017-05-29 23:59:59-12:00.

To see when this is in your timezone, simply use PostgreSQL:

=> set timezone = 'US/Eastern'; -- Change to yours!
SET
=> select '2017-05-29 23:59:59-12:00'::timestamptz;
      timestamptz
------------------------
 2017-05-30 07:59:59-04
(1 row)

Speakers will be notified by June 5th, 2017 AoE, with the schedule to be
published once selected speakers have confirmed.

Early Bird registration for PostgresOpen 2017 will open on May 15th!

Join us in celebrating our 7th conference year!  We look forward to
seeing everyone in San Francisco!

Any questions?  Please contact: program2017@postgresopen.org

Stephen Frost
PostgresOpen 2017 Committee Chair
https://2017.postgresopen.org

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: