Re: [GENERAL] [ANNOUNCE] postgresql-unit 3 released

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: [GENERAL] [ANNOUNCE] postgresql-unit 3 released
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 02:51:58PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:

> postgresql-unit 3 released
> --------------------------
>
> The PostgreSQL "unit" extension provides a datatype for values using
> the SI base types, and Bytes.
>
> Highlight in version 3 of the extension is the ability to define new
> prefixes and units at run-time using database tables, and the vast
> number of predefined prefixes and units imported from the GNU "unit"
> tool. Over 2400 units are available now.

This is coming along really nicely !

May I ask whether UCUM has been considered for inclusion ?  I
do realize this is large (as in LARGE) -- I am not asking for
something to be done, only for the current state of thinking
regarding this data source.

    http://unitsofmeasure.org/trac

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Code_for_Units_of_Measure

Thanks,
Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346