Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Logical replication support for initial datacopy

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Logical replication support for initial datacopy
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Petr,

* Petr Jelinek (petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 23/03/17 14:47, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> > I am looking into buildfarm failures.
> >
> > Looks like the clang issue (mylodon, longfin) is because we are missing
> > extern in include/replication/worker_internal.h for ApplyCacheContext.
> >
> > Still analyzing the rest.
>
> Ah missing fields in copy/equal function for AlterSubscriptionStmt.
>
> Attached patch adds the above mentioned extern and fixes the copy and
> equal functions.

Pretty sure I saw a complaint about a trailing comma in a struct or enum
too..

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

От: Petr Jelinek
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Logical replication support for initial datacopy
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Logical replication support for initial datacopy