Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication and Character encoding

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication and Character encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mmm. I shot the previous mail halfway.

At Mon, 6 Mar 2017 11:13:48 +0100, Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote in
<a7c0cc59-9c21-238c-b6a7-d6eb519ad9ee@2ndquadrant.com>
> > By the way, I noticed that postmaster launches logical
> > replication launcher even if wal_level < logical. Is it right?
>
> Yes, that came up couple of times in various threads. The logical
> replication launcher is needed only to start subscriptions and
> subscriptions don't need wal_level to be logical, only publication needs
> that.

I understand, thanks. Anyway the message seems to have hidden
from startup message:)

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Logical Replication and Character encoding