Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: two slab-like memory allocators

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: two slab-like memory allocators
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: two slab-like memory allocators  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-02-27 17:56:08 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> No, I don't, but I'll ping Craig. I might ping him, but it's ~4AM in
> Australia, though, so it'll take time.

Did the same... ;)

> FWIW I think the ppc64 machines are failing because of unrelated issue
> (changes to integer timestamps). We should probably look at 32bit machines
> first.

Don't think so - termite is ppc64 afaics, and the failure doesn't look
integer timestamp related (assert failure is clearly about this, and set
of changed commits *only* include slab related commits).

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: two slab-like memory allocators
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: two slab-like memory allocators