Re: [ADMIN] postgresql admin

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: [ADMIN] postgresql admin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le mer. 22 févr., vers 19:45, Gone, Sajan exprimait :

> Hi All,

Hey !

>      Recently we have created coupIe of postgres instances in our
>      enterprise and I am pretty new to postgres DB administration.
>      All of these postgres instances are running on Solaris Smart OS
>      systems. We want to set up LDAP user access to our
>      team(Database) members and I am pretty new to LDAP and not
>      exactly sure how to set it LDAP on a posters server. Please let
>      me know the proper way to accomplish this.

You just have to edit your pg_hba.conf like this (first result for ldap
auth postgresql on duckduckgo) :
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/LDAP_Authentication_against_AD

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - http://www.hexack.fr./ - http://www.nuajik.com./
@ stephane@hexack.fr

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Database vs Schema Separation