Re: [JDBC] JDBC 42.0.0 released

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [JDBC] JDBC 42.0.0 released
Дата
Re: JDBC 42.0.0 released  (Jorge Solórzano <jorsol@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jorge,

* Jorge Solórzano (jorsol@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Dave Cramer <davecramer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I do not build this on my machine. I build it on the target machine. As it
> > is I am being forced to build it on another machine now because Jekyll 3.x
> > is required.
> >
> > I think it would be better if we avoid any special packages, and also make
> > it jekyll 2.x compatible. I am unable to run any command which requires
> > root on the target machine.
> >

> Can't be requested to install jekyll 3.x on the target machine? those
> packages are part of jekyll 3.x. If not I will try to make it jekyll 2.x
> compatible.

jekyll 3.x is not available on Debian/stable (jessie) in a way which is
packaged and maintainable through our infrastructure.  Making it jekyll
2.x compatible would be very helpful.

The next version of Debian includes jekyll 3.x and will be released
later this year.  We will likely upgrade to it shortly after it's
released (think fall of 2017).

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC 42.0.0 released
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] JDBC 42.0.0 released