Re: [HACKERS] Provide list of subscriptions and publications inpsql's completion

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Provide list of subscriptions and publications inpsql's completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Peter Eisentraut (peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> On 2/13/17 12:07, Fujii Masao wrote:
> > Anyway IMO that we can expose all the
> > columns except the sensitive information (i.e., subconninfo field)
> > in pg_subscription to even non-superusers.
>
> You mean with column privileges?
>
> We could probably do that.  I don't know if we have done that before on
> system catalogs.

I don't believe we have, though I'm not against doing so.  I can't think
of any reason off-hand why it wouldn't work.

If we did that then perhaps we could remove some of the other views that
we have which are just to provide a subset of the columns of some other
table (eg: pg_roles)...

Thanks!

Stephen