Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: David Fetter 2017-02-08 <20170208151214.GA8118@fetter.org>
> Would you be open to saving the next person some work by doing
> something similar to how \d is done, namely looking for an 'x'
> modifier after g without regard to how far after?  As of this writing,
> the \d version starts at line 398 in master.

I think that ship has sailed, given there's already \gset.
Supporting \g[optionset] next to it *now*, given no one knows how
"optionset" is going to evolve seems like premature optimization.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Christoph Berg
--
Senior Berater, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209