Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function

От David Fetter
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 08:51:38PM -0500, Corey Huinker wrote:
> I've put in some more work on this patch, mostly just taking Alvaro's
> suggestions, which resulted in big code savings.

The patch applies atop master.

The test (ls) which previously crashed the backend now doesn't, and
works in a reasonable way.

The description of the function still talks about its being a proof of
concept.

There are still neither regression tests nor SGML documentation.

Are we at a point where we should add these things?

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash