Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function

От David Fetter
Тема Re: [HACKERS] COPY as a set returning function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 06:16:16AM -0800, David Fetter wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 04:45:40PM -0400, Corey Huinker wrote:
> > Attached is a patch that implements copy_srf().
> >
> > The function signature reflects cstate more than it reflects the COPY
> > options (filename+is_program instead of  FILENAME or PROGRAM, etc)
>
> The patch as it stands needs a rebase.  I'll see what I can do today.

Please find attached a rebase, which fixes an OID collision that crept in.

- The patch builds against master and passes "make check".
- The patch does not contain user-visible documentation or examples.
- The patch does not contain tests.

I got the following when I did a brief test.

SELECT * FROM copy_srf(filename => 'ls', is_program => true) AS t(l text);
    before or while processing the request.

Best,
David.

Remember to vote!