Re: [HACKERS] multivariate statistics (v19)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] multivariate statistics (v19)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > Attached is v22 of the patch series, rebased to current master and fixing
> > the reported bug. I haven't made any other changes - the issues reported by
> > Petr are mostly minor, so I've decided to wait a bit more for (hopefully)
> > other reviews.
>
> And nothing has happened since. Are there people willing to review
> this patch and help it proceed?

I am going to grab this patch as committer.

> As this patch is quite large, I am not sure if it is fit to join the
> last CF. Thoughts?

All patches, regardless of size, are welcome to join any commitfest.
The last commitfest is not different in that regard.  The rule I
remember is that patches may not arrive *for the first time* in the last
commitfest.  This patch has already seen a lot of work in previous
commitfests, so it's fine.