Re: [BUGS] pg_dump 9.6 doesn't honour pg_extension_config_dump forsequences

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [BUGS] pg_dump 9.6 doesn't honour pg_extension_config_dump forsequences
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael,

* Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:
> Not sure if I need to laugh or cry. Attached is a patch with the fix
> and new regression tests.

Thanks, I've pushed this now.

Daniele, the fix should be released with 9.6.2, or you can use Michael's
patch or pull what I committed (bec96c8) and try it out.

Thanks again!

Stephen

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] pg_dump 9.6 doesn't honour pg_extension_config_dump forsequences
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] pg_dump 9.6 doesn't honour pg_extension_config_dump for sequences