Re: [HACKERS] Implement targetlist SRFs using ROWS FROM() (wasChanged SRF in targetlist handling)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Implement targetlist SRFs using ROWS FROM() (wasChanged SRF in targetlist handling)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-01-16 12:52:14 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> > > Comments?
> >
> > Hard to comment on your other points without a patch to look at.
>
> Attached the current version. There's a *lot* of pending cleanup needed
> (especially in execQual.c) removing outdated code/comments etc, but this
> seems good enough for a first review.  I'd want that cleanup done in a
> separate patch anyway.

Here's a version with a lot of that pending cleanup added (and other
light updates).  Most notably all SRF related code is gone from
executor/ excepting ExecMakeFunctionResultSet and nodeSetResult.  I'm
sure there's minor remaining references somewhere, but that's the
majority.

I think when committing this the first two patches should be combined,
but the later cleanup patch one not.  It hides too many of the actually
relevant changes.

Greetings,

Andres Freund