[BUGS] BUG #14492: Foreign Table import from SQL Server 2005

От jorgito14@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14492: Foreign Table import from SQL Server 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14492
Logged by:          jorge castañeda
Email address:      jorgito14@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi,

I got this problem when i try to do a foreign table that is related from sql
server 2005.

I got a table that is called itinerario, is has too much fields, when i
create the foreign table with the fields, almost all fields insert
correctly, but there are 2 fields that doesnt insert and i don't know really
why.

My two fields are called "MRN varchar(50)" and "sec_itinerario int". It
surprise me because i got too many foreign tables created and no one shows
problems.

One example of the field "MRN" is: CEC2013WHLU5102

I'm using PostgreSQL 9.6.1 and PgAdmin III 1.22.

I tried creating a foreign table called "m_itinerario2" where i just call
the fields "MRN" and "sec_itinerario", when i do this, i got dc from server
on PgAdmin 3 and on PgAdmin 4 i got crash problem.

Any solution/sugestion?

Thanks for the attention,
Jorge