Re: [BUGS] BUG #14490: psql and createdb crash with SIGSEGV

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14490: psql and createdb crash with SIGSEGV
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Marcel Ruff wrote:
> I have compiled 9.6.1 completely again and the bug is gone.

I suppose you may have had a partial rebuild -- i.e. you built once,
then updated the source tree and rebuilt, but not all files were
correctly rebuilt.  Since you seem to be compiling from source, maybe
you are missing --enable-depend to configure.

IMO we should enable that flag by default.